Have Fun This Holiday Season Without Picking Up Extra Pounds
Yes, the holidays are a time for fun and relaxation. You want to be able to enjoy yourself, and worrying about your diet, what you eat, and exercise, is not something you want to have in your mind! But the holiday season can be a nightmare for people who are watching their weight. With all the food abudance, parties, lack of exercise, most people do end up gaining weight during their holidays. What can you do about it?
There are two holiday eating patterns that most people fall into:
1) Those who throw away all the healthy eating habits out the window and indulge in every eating guilty indulgences. They are the ones who think that being on a holiday entitles them to take a break from eating healthy and counting calories.
2) Then there are those who actually starve and then binge. If they are attending a big party with delicious food in the evening, they will starve themselves the whole day in preparation to indulge in the food later on.
The above two eating patterns are common, yet neither patterns is successful for maintaining a healthy and fit lifestyle throughout the holidays.
The important thing to keep in mind is that everything has to be done in moderation. With a moderate approach to both what you eat and how much you exercise, you can avoid packing on extra weight while also having fun on your holiday.
Click on the articles below to read tips on how to develop a moderate approach that will help you find a balance between staying fit and enjoying yourself on holiday. Just because you are having fun, it does not mean that you have to pack on extra pounds! Have a wonderful holiday season.
Holiday Eating Tips
Holiday Exercise Tips
Holiday Drinking Tips
Featured Offer from Wedding Diet Site:
Grab 5 Free Supertips On Healthy Dieting and Weight Loss
You will receive a series of 5 lessons on Healthy Dieting and Weight Loss tailored specially for brides. Sign up in the form below.
Some of the tips and the topics covered are:
1. The things that every woman must know about diet and weight loss
2. The fastest way to lose 5 pounds
2. Negative calorie food--what are they and why they are a bride's best friends
3. This liquid is magical in your dieting - particularly on your wedding day
4. The balanced approach
5. Yes, you can get slim without the gym